Surviving Rafting

Here we are, patiently waiting to suit up in our damp stale jackets, and board the raft! That is chapstick in my hand, just a by the way people!
While rafting we encountered a large boulder...
Mike kicked it out of the water!

Mike now has a peg leg!


The water was in a rage that day. Its icy white waves were taking no prisoners. Our guide was a spring chicken, and the crew yearned for a leader. The rocks stood their ground as the duct tape was peeling from Ol'Yeller who had been with us since the begining. Ol'Yeller's time was steadily approaching their jagged edges as our past decisions dragged through our minds like an old anchor at harbor. As the rocks rose higher and higher the sky turned black, we all knew it was the end of our voyage. The time came to make a decision that no one else in Ol'Yeller wanted to make. The fear was heavy in my crews blood shot eyes and they turned to me.

I did what had to be done. Am I a hero? I don't know, but some would call be Mr. Ones and Zeros. My name is Mike of Honeywell, and I AM OL'YELLER'S CAPTAIN!

Love,
The survivors and loyal raft mates: Jacque & Mitch