Older Pictures You Never Saw

Mitch and Family 2006!


Mitch and I on his older crane.




Steve and us in the Garden of the Gods!


I had to creep behind furniture and stay very still while I snapped this picture. I knew there could be no flash, for I might upset the Grandma if she knew I got a picture of her. For those of you that know Nani, you know I must have National Geographic skills!


Honeymooning with the Queen!



My Poppy Jack and Karen in MI.


Mitch and his loving tolerance during my hair phase!

Alicia and our niece, Natalie! A classic mother and daughter picture!



Mitch and Mom!


Mitch and I in Bay Harbor, MI. (both not ready for the picture)!





Lindsay and Jeff's Wedding

My Aunt Laura and Uncle Mike and the Celtic Band! I listen to their music every St. Patty's Day!



A late funeral for Mitch's Grandma!



Yup, that's me just being AWESOME (I was a blonde that year)! I don't like to brag, but yeh, I'm a pretty good shot!



My favorite picture of my Mom and Spencer! You can't get anymore real than that! Oh, what memories Mom's disappointed look brings back! She's a hoot!



Mitch and I helped a couple of slackers with their race car. We called it the "Holy Rollers". They came in 2nd to last baby! Woo Whoo!



The California Breakfast & Dinner Club! Every morning they go to Grandma Pat's for breakfast and come back in the evening for dinner! Now that's a FAMILY!



My Dad and I before the accident.



Mitch and I in the Springs!